CPS Ceramishield Professional Ceramic Paint Protection
Although the before pictures do not look too bad, there were a lot of swirls and light scratches present. Dealers aren't the best at washing cars safely!
So this was the process carried out on the vehicle:
- Floor mats, carpets and boot area vacuumed and shampooed
- Leather seats cleaned
- Dash surfaces and interior plastics cleaned
- Entire vehicle exterior pre-washed, wheels cleaned thoroughly including inner rims.
- Paintwork washed, rinsed.
- Industrial fallout removed, rinsed
- Tar spots removed, rinsed
- Paintwork clayed to remove any other bonded contaminants, rinsed again and dried
- Paintwork machine polished to enhance finish, reduce swirling
- Interior fabrics protected with a fabric sealant
- Leather seats were protected with a durable leather sealant
- Paintwork protected with CPS Ceramishield ceramic paint sealant
- Exterior glass treated with rain repellent
- Exterior plastic trim treated with a durable sealant
- Tyres dressed