Given the nature of their work, these vans spend their time attending farms.
So we were tasked with restoring them to their former glory
- Flooring vacuumed and then cleaned, and seats shampooed
- Dash surfaces and cab plastics cleaned to remove mud and dust, and then dressed to a natural finish
- Insides of windows cleaned
- Entire vehicle exterior pre-washed, rinsed, washed, rinsed, tar spots removed, then rinsed and dried.
- Wheels cleaned and Tar Spots removed
- Polished by hand to enhance finish, and waxed to add protection
- Tyres and trim dressed to restore their appearance
- Exterior side windows treated with glass polish
The wax protection will not only keep them cleaner for longer, it will also make them easier to clean.